Pan fried sardine fish pasta paired with dried parsley herbs.
- 2 1/2 cups (250g) pasta
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4.42oz (125g) canned sardines in oil
- 1/3 cup (60g) capers
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs olives oil
- 2 tbs dried parsley
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Cut the garlic into paper-thin slices.
- In a separate pan, lightly brown chopped garlic in sardine oil from the can on low heat.
- Add the cooked pasta and olive oil and keep stirring carefully to avoid pasta sticking to the pan until slightly browned.
- Add the sardines, capers and spices and sir for another 2-3min.