An exotic pasta dish, that puts a spin on ordinary tomato pasta.
- 2 1/2 cups (250g) pasta
- 2 cups (400g) canned chopped tomatos
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3/4 cups (150g) pitted olives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs dried parsley
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Finely chop the garlic and halve the olives.
- In a seperate pot, lightly brown chopped garlic in coconut oil on low heat.
- Add the chopped tomatos and bring to a boil.
- Add the halved olives and seasons the sauce.
- Combine the cooked pasta with the coconut olive tomato sauce.
Wish you a lovely meal!
Leave a comment for some feedback.