Pancakes for breakfast, doesnt that sound amazing? The fluffy, bouncy pancakes, topped with fresh fruit and drizzled with maple syrup! Sounds like heaven to me. My only hesitation before was always the fear of soggy pancakes. I would have spent all that time in the kitchen with the result of having to endure dense, flabby pancakes.
Don’t worry, I’ve got your problem solved! With this recipe I guarantee the fluffiest pancakes you have aver tasted! With this recipe I can safely say I had the most satisfying breakfast ever, and my partner will agree.
Below I will share that secret of fluffy pancakes with you. Now let’s get cooking and maybe even surprise your significant other with these to-die-for pancakes!
- 110g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 180ml milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted butter (or vegetable oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and mix well.
- in a separate bowl combine milk, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the center of the dry ingredients and fold gently, not to overwork the batter.
- heat a lightly greased pan over medium heat. Pour 3 tbsp of batter into the pan. When the pancakes are dry around the edges and bubbles have formed in the middle, flip the pancake. (be patient and make sure the pan is not to hot) When you flipped the pancake, be sure not to press down on the pancake to keep the fluffiness.
- Stack the pancakes and decorate them with maple syrup, fruits, or how ever you wish.