Chicken wrap, this has got to be the best lunch pack out there. With some leftover grilled chicken or chicken breast and a few simple ingredients, you have got yourself a fantastic lunch! Of course you can swap some of the ingredients out to your liking, but I find this combination to be deliciously mouth-watering.
The trickiest thing I find with wraps is actually wrapping them up. But with a steady surgical hand and some practice you’ll get the hang quickly.
With this easy and quick recipe you’ll have your coworkers and peers drooling over your lunch, and you might even win the prize for “Best lunchbox” (which I did, when I went to school, thanks to my mom!)
- 1 tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp humus
- 100g of grilled chicken bits
- 2 leaves of green curly lettuce
- 1 tbsp couscous
- 4 pieces dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the couscous according to package instructions. Place a tortilla wrap on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Spread the humus thickly onto the wrap, leaving an inch left and right plain. Place the lettuce leaves vertically on top and arrange the grilled chicken vertically in the middle.
- Once the couscous is done, carefully place it on the chicken and lay the dried tomatoes on top.
- Season with salt and pepper. Start rolling the tortilla wraps carefully and tightly from one side. Once rolled up to one edge of the foil sheet, take the edge and wrap the tortilla roll in the foil.