You guys know me, I think about food all day every day! I wish I had a stomach with infinity capacity so I can enjoy food all the time! Some days when I just have been stuffing myself with all the good food (and to be honest also junk food), I will want something light for dinner, to balance it out a little.
By then I will be craving heathy foods and long for some delicious vegetables and fruit. This is when I crack out my yummy grilled vegetable casserole recipe. It’s super easy and not a lot of dishes to do afterward (which I love, since I don’t have a dishwasher). Just put it in the oven, and let it do its magic.
Now, I know you might think it sounds weird: cottage cheese and Tomato.. But I promise you, it is the best! Can’t wait for you to try. Let me know how it turned out!
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 eggplant
- 400g canned whole tomatoes
- 200g cottage cheese
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- 4tbsp olive oil
- Couscous (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°c fan.
- Cut the vegetabes into same size cubes and place them in a casserole dish. Distribute the canned whole tomatoes evenly ontop along with the cottage cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the Vegetabel Casserole for 30min.
- Serve Hot with couscous (Optional).